|Job Title:||Operations Officer|
|Start Date:||2019-09-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 17:12|
Working under general direction, undertake a range of operational and administrative tasks relating to the functions of a team involved in the provision of high quality customer service and tax administration.
Key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
1. Contribute to a team in a dynamic customer service environment leading by example with a ‘can-do’ attitude to contribute to a high-performing team delivering best practice customer service outcomes.
2. Prioritisation and completion of workplace tasks and monitoring of personal workflows and contributing to efficiencies to ensure that all KPI’s are met.
3. Provide support to supervisors, team leader and direct Assistant Director in updates of workplace tasks and matters and the escalation of complex matters.
4. Promote continuous improvement within the Revenue Office, support change management initiatives at an organisational level and assist in change management outcomes within the team.
5. Day-to-day responsibility for meeting business needs including data entry, processing work, assisting with reporting, auditing and task management.
What is the position responsible for?
Undertake a range of operational and administrative tasks relating to the functions of a team involved in the provision of high quality customer service and tax administration.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, start date ASAP with a 3 Months Contract
Security Clearance Required:
Police check is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's