Experienced Test Engineers
|Job Title:||Experienced Test Engineers|
|Start Date:||2019-09-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 17:38|
Over the past 12 months, our Data Services team have been working hard to deliver both a state-of-the-art Analytics Platform and Enterprise Data Warehouse. These tools are critical enables for both our Data Management and Business Intelligence strategies. Leveraging agile practices and a shift left methodology has been a key to delivering high quality business value.
We are seeking Testing Engineers to help us deliver on our strategy. Over the next 12 months we are: - Designing and implementing a number of automated regression suits across our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Analytics Platform - Implementing a test planning and execution framework using XRAY - Automating the validation of our EDW against our CRM platform using technologies like Selenium. - Leveraging the testing assets that we have delivered so we can utilize the value of these to our organization - Enabling a fail fast methodology across our Branch to shorten the feedback loop and increase the delivery cadance - Building a Quality Assurance capability across the departments Data & Insurance Branch.
- Technical Competence - Understand the importance of automation in various phases of the SDLC lifecycle: planning, designing, development, testing, deployment, release. - Leverage relationships with stakeholders to delivery business value and high quality products, Has demonstrated experience in testing and proficiency with a QA methodology (ISTQB preferred) - 30%
- Technical Competence - Passionate about implementing test automation solutions (Selenium, Cucumber, Postman), Strong problem solving and analytical skills by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis, Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, Comfortable writing advanced SQL queries - 30%
- Cultural Fit We want to ensure we are both a good fit, you will have - A positive contemporary attitude to people with disability - Like working in a team and are able to adapt quickly in a changing environment - Embrace automation and deliver innovative solutions - 10%
- Experience leading and developing team members to deliver high quality products and services - Passionate for technology, is keen to work in a state-of-the-art data platform that has the potential to impact lives of many Australians. - Have worked or are excited to be part of a data-driven organisation - 10%
- Price - 20%
- Experience in testing backend application primarily involving complex SQL queries, Experience in analyzing ETL mapping documents and developing automated testing solutions, Experience in ETL/data warehousing testing, Experience in testing source to destination data movement and transformation
- Experience with any of the following technologies - SAS, Teradata, Pyhon, RStudio - VMWare, Linux and Windows - Webservers: NGINX - Atlassian suite (on-prem): JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye - Frameworks: Django, React, Selenium, NodeJS - Configuration Management: Ansible - Testing Tools: XRAY, Fitiness, DBFIT, jUnit, ngUnit, Selenium
The role is based in Surry hills, Sydney 12 Months Contract with Contract Extension Options.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information