572 - Test and Evaluation Manager
|Job Title:||572 - Test and Evaluation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:29|
Start date: Mid October 2019
The Test and Evaluation Manager will be required to plan, develop, coordinate, manage, conduct and report on T&E tasks as directed.
- Identify, manage and coordinate trials required to be undertaken for new, modified or cross domain capabilities, including risk identification and treatment recommendations (ie multi-domain integration and interoperability risks) and safety programs.
- Plan, conduct and report on the assessment of operational effectiveness and operational suitability of new or modified and cross-domain capability.
- Develop evidence based recommendations to the CM/sponsor for the Initial Operating Capability, Full Operating Capability, and other capability milestones of the new or modified and cross-domain capabilities.
- Analyse T&E results and develop test reports.
- Manage resource planning to support the T&E task.
- Implement trial safety and risk analysis.
- Lead T&E coordination between the maritime domain and FID to achieve integrated joint T&E outcomes
- Provide advice and support to Project Managers and supported Directorates on T&E requirements of the JFA, including methodology, planning, scheduling, conduct, evaluation and reporting.
- Ensure that the Trial Plans and TEMP, and other supporting plans, represent a sound basis on which to conduct T&E tasks.
- Ensure that new capability introduction provides for the evaluation of the identified risk areas of the capability realisation in realistic operating conditions.
For additional information please contact Fiona 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's