Senior Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Front End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 10:42|
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams following agile principles to develop IT systems to support business outcomes. They will work closely with the Technical Lead and other technical specialists to support design. This role will:
• Ensure a consistent and robust implementation of architecture patterns across multiple Vue applications
• Design and develop product features articulated in user stories, as determined by the Product Owner
• Develop and implement thorough unit tests and integration tests as part of day-to-day development
• Perform code reviews
• Participate actively in Scrum ceremonies with all members of the team
• Advise on industry best practice coding standards and front-end deployment strategies
• Undertake additional duties as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
Demonstrated experience contributing effectively in an agile team environment and excellent communication skills
• Array and Object manipulation functions
• Promises and Function chaining
• Template literals
• Deconstructing assignments
3. Demonstrated experience in Web frameworks, specifically VueJS
• State management
• Componentization of web applications
• API integration and asynchronous request handling
4. Demonstrated experience in the following:
• Bootstrap 4
• Build tools, including Webpack
• Node.js and npm
• Git and Version control
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with extension options of 24 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply with the ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information