ICT Trainer/Technical Writer
|Job Title:||ICT Trainer/Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 12:28|
Specified personnel report to the training manager and the services will include and not be limited to:
- Designing, developing and delivering:
- e-learning/tutorial content including assessments, quizzes and supporting courseware;
- training products;
- instructor led and virtual classroom training;
- Coordinating and managing the logistics to:
- deploy e-based learning products;
- support training activities;
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of application training and improving the training products and services..
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of business process transformation and functional system training, enabled by a new IT system;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering classroom and virtual classroom training, preparation of curriculums, session plans and supporting courseware;
- Experience in all aspects of eLearning content development, instructional design and development of training modules (ideally using Adobe Captivate);
- Ability to guide business stakeholders through the transformation journey and help them envision how their processes change with the deployment of a new IT business solution;
- Ability to engage project, technical and business stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx contract start date November 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. 1 x 12 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's