Program Support and Scheduler
|Job Title:||Program Support and Scheduler|
|Start Date:||2019-09-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 14:04|
As the Program Support and Reporting Manager you will work closely with the Director Program Management to drive the implementation and delivery of program management services across the department.
In this role you will be working under limited supervision and be responsible for the following:
• Provide group and/or one-on-one coaching to staff in contemporary project delivery practices and the use of project management tools, increasing the capability of staff across the department
• Meet regularly with Managers and Investigators to create, manage and coordinate ongoing management of project schedules, identifying risk and issues that will affect effective business operations
• Prepare regular project level, program level and resource management reports for the Executive, including detailed analysis, identifying emerging trends/issues and interpretation of data synthesised into a cohesive narrative for the Executive
• Work closely with Directors, Managers and internal stakeholders to identify, manage and resolve resource assignments conflicts within project schedules
• Ensure the successful implementation and embedding of an integrated program managed approach to managing investigations, influencing the positive contributions from staff and demonstrating return on investment (ROI)
• Assist the Director Program Management to identify issues and apply risk management processes
• Maintain strong stakeholder engagement across the business and provide clear communications in relation to all PMO activities
• Demonstrate visible change leadership in everyday operations.
- Demonstrated experience in and strong knowledge of contemporary project management and governance frameworks and methodologies.
- Proven capability in schedule creation and management.
- Ability to drive outcomes and work to agreed delivery timeframes.
- Proven commitment to developing staff capability and proactively fostering a positive culture aligned corporate values.
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Project Online.
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Months Contract with Possible Extension Options.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A Baseline security clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 October 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information