Administrative Support - Security
|Job Title:||Administrative Support - Security|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:40|
This requirement consists of an Administrative Support contractor to work in a classified office in Canberra.
It is desirable that the Administrative Support (Security) contractor have the following skills and experience:
- Working in an administrative or clerical support role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level computer use skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under supervision or independently
- Working in a Defence environment, preferably with Defence security policy.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract.
Security Requirements: Minimum of PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.