|Job Title:||ICT Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 17:25|
The Department is undertaking a large digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are customised and personalised for the citizen experience.
As Tech Lead, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the emerging delivery platform, the configuration and release scheduling of multiple development projects, and the delivery of digital services. You will be an integral part of the design and delivery team working closely with solution designers in developing the end to end design of new digital services. You will be responsible for ensuring development schedules are met and ensuring the delivered solution is consistent with the design and technical specifications. You will manage the existing contracted Salesforce System Integrator which undertakes technical delivery. You will also have a small team of staff with responsibility for system administration, and some front end and back end development work. You will report to the Program Manager.
Within your team, you’ll ensure that quality practices are being followed and you will develop and mentor your team to create quality digital services. You will need strong systems experience, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in citizen-facing service delivery in a government setting
- Experience in Salesforce platform use, configuration and development
- Experience in deployment approaches and automation and utilisation of existing CI/CD tools (such as Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Jenkins and similar)
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies AWS, UNIX, Windows, AD, Firewalls, and Load Balancers
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Source control systems and Continuous Delivery tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to identify, capture and resolve complex issues
- Experience in coaching and mentoring technical developers
- Experience in User Centred Design methods would be highly regarded
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2020 with possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Technician Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)