Premier Field Engineer
|Job Title:||Premier Field Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 14:42|
Duration: 8 month contract
Start date: 21st October 2019
Our client is seeking a Field Engineer for a 8 month contract based in Canberra.
- Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
- Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Analyze problems
- Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
IT service management skills particularly centered around Device security and governance.
Please call Fiona on 1300 944 936 if you have any questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's