|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 18:07|
Our client is seeking a experienced Data Analyst.
This is a 6-month contract role starting with an approx start date of 14 October. An extension option will be considered pending budget and delegate approval.
Located in Victoria
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
Working as part of a team to develop a data mart to support contact centre reporting.
• Provide technical support and knowledge transfer to other Data Analysts/Developers
• Embedding new techniques and practices for data analysis, data mart development, testing and technical artefacts within the team.
• Providing technical leadership around performance tuning of scripts
• Provide technical assistance to team members undertaking data mart development.
• Provide expert advice around Genesys data sources
• Contributing to capability development support materials including, learning pathways and training materials.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Advanced skills in the development of complex relational queries using SQL, as applied to development of scripts in Teradata.
• Experience with contact centre reporting and analytics such as Intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD), Workspace Desktop Enterprise (WDE), Nuance, Cassandra, Verint, Workforce Manager (WFM)
• Experience using Genesys infrastructure in particular Genesys Infomart 8.5x
• Best practice design and development of data marts in the Teradata environment
• Experience cleaning, transforming and combining datasets to create curated data sets to solve very complex enterprise data requirements
• Experience communicating to stakeholders who may not have knowledge of the systems and underlying data.
• Ability to synthesise source data from multiple systems and apply a business interpretation layer over this data
• Experience in agile delivery (this will be the methodology used throughout the engagement) and working in a dynamic environment with challenging requirements
We offer a competitive market rate
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's