Service Level Manager
|Job Title:||Service Level Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 11:31|
The Service Level Manager will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of ICT services to meet agreed service levels. Additional duties include asset management to ensure the proper accountability of hardware and software assets, including warranties, licenses and related contractual arrangements.
- Monitor and report on service delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- As required, establish and maintain service delivery methods/procedures, identify actions to maintain or improve and initiate or report actions.
- Maintain accurate records of hardware assets and manage acquisition, warranty and re-deployment as required.
- Maintain accurate records of software licenses; engage software vendors to negotiate and procure licences; manage license fees and payment schedules as required.
- Collect and collate data to support business in sourcing requirements. Determine scale of requirements and evaluate responses as well as prepare acceptance documentation.
- Work collaboratively with service delivery, management and engineering team members and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of project objectives and business outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of Commonwealth procurement processes.
- General understanding of End User License Agreements and warranties and ability to negotiate changes.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, term from asap from 1 November 2019 to 31 October 2021
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded). Candidates with a current Defence Intelligence Agency recognised Psychological Assessment (PA) preferred but not essential.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 October 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Nicole McCann 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's