|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 11:17|
We require several IT experienced “hands on” Project Managers to supplement the existing Project Manager capability (a mix of Australian Public Service and MSP workforce) to deploy to a number of projects simultaneously progressing through a rolling program of architecture artefacts in accordance with the IMT Project Management methodology.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance
The Project Managers will be required to lead multiple teams working across multiple projects concurrently, balancing the allocation of work packages to relevant team members. They will be required to liaise with stakeholders from various research areas, ensuring project outcomes meet the businesses requirements.
The Research IMT Project Manager will provide oversight to their domain of expertise, with the following key responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing allocated resources, setting work area priorities, managing workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes;
- Understand application of work to the operational environment to provide advice to senior management and stakeholders;
- Liaise and negotiate with stakeholders to recognise their priorities and develop solutions to meet their needs and expectations; and
- Diagnose a range of science and technology issues from a scientific ICT perspective and implement solutions.
- To clearly define and seek agreement for project objectives, plans, costs and performance measures to ensure that work is carried out in a timely and effective manner and to meet budgets and deadlines where applicable, ensuring project changes are appropriately controlled;
- To actively engage with all stakeholders during the course of a project and communicate effectively on project progress and deliverables and work with service areas to ensure they are well received by the recipients of the change and that the project is successfully delivered and identified benefits realised;
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's