Infrastructure Security Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Security Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 13:04|
This role is required to provide ICT testing services that shall contribute to the core Departments program objectives of improved security, stability and resilience across the Departments ICT environment.
- Contribute to the Departments test capability uplift through active participation in strategic and tactical test initiative planning and implementation.
- Ensure alignment to overall Department Strategy.
- Plan test cases, execute and raise defects.
- Developing and continually improving our functional test automation frameworks
- Contributing to test solutions for cross-platform initiatives
- Creating and executing MFA, SRA and SOE integration-based test cases
- Developing test summary reports for MFA, SRA and SOE security projects.
- Managing security vendor system testing.
- Planning E2E SIT including identifying cost-effective opportunities for automation within E2E SIT.
- Identify blockers and proactively drive resolution.
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- Shifting left and creating a strong focus on system test through service virtualisation and stubs.
- Identifying environment and data requirements.
- Working with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Proactively manage risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; performance controls; adherence to Process and Procedures pertinent to the role.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years in Security Projects Testing
- Experience in testing Multifactor Authentication and Secure Remote Access
- Experience in testing implementation of SOEs (Standard Operating Environments)
- Strong Knowledge in both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Automation tool knowledge is as advantage
- Experience in defect management
- Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of experience in the following: ALM, General testing practices as per ISTQB
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- ISTQB/similar qualified
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Approx start date of November 2019 with contract till 30 April 2020. 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's