|Job Title:||Unix Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 14:10|
We are seeking an experienced Unix Administrator to work as part of an exciting BAU team supporting mission critical systems.
You will need to possess the following mandatory skills:
- · Supporting and maintaining enterprise applications running on Oracle SPARC Solaris (v11.3 and above) and Redhat Enterprise Linux (CentOS 7.5.1804 and above);
- · Working with developers to troubleshoot complex issues;
- · Patching of Solaris and Linux systems;
- · Ability to make recommendations and improvements to enhance availability and the reliability of systems;
- · Be responsive and have excellent attention to to detail;
- · Ability to provision additional hardware;
- · Strong documentation and communication skills;
- · Excellent organisational skills;
- · Ability and willingness to deliver strategies that help our customer meet their business objectives; and
- · Be a team player with the ability and willingness to collaborate with other Digital61 staff offering support and identifying opportunities.
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- · Experience supporting Oracle on Solaris;
- · Experience with Dell/EMC storage; and
- · Experience with virtualisation platforms.
Applicants should have or be able to achieve one or more of the following:
Relevant Linux Certifications
- · Linux+ CompTIA;
- · RHCE Redhat Certified Engineer;
- · GXUX - GIAC Certified Unix Security Administrator;
- · Oracle Linnux OCA and OCP; and
- · LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Certifications.
- · Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration (Associate/Professional);
- · Oracle Solaris 11 Installation and Configuration Certified Implementation Specialist.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- · Be an Australian citizen (permanent residents and/or Australian working visas are not adequate); and
- · Have an active Baseline Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) security clearance (or higher) or at least the ability and willingness to obtain and hold one.
For additional information please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's