Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 14:15|
We are seeking a motivated and highly capable Senior Network Engineer to join a team responsible for providing a range of services to clients involving the design, implementation, maintenance and fault resolution of security, network and communications solutions. These may include secure cloud connectivity, local area networks, wide area networks, wireless solutions, unified communications, security product integration, telephony and Internet systems.
Ideally, you will be skilled in networking technologies including security and LAN switching and routing as well as Microsoft solutions including Active Directory, Exchange and Skype for Business.
As a member of the Network and Unified Communications line of business, this is a varied role and as such some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- · Project implementation including design and delivery of client network services infrastructure comprising of secure gateways, data centre switching, Unified Communications and wireless LANs;
- · Customer technical relationship and service delivery management; and
- · Supporting customer network security environments in an onsite and remote capacity.
- · Information Technology degree, diploma or equivalent.
- · MS SFB, Cisco Voice Professional of similar.
- · CCNP routing and switching certification or similar certification.
- · Minimum 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
Detailed knowledge and demonstrated experience of how to design, build and deploy the following technology areas:
- · Security gateways including stateful firewalls, proxy, reverse proxy solutions and authentication solutions.
- · Data networks (Cisco, Juniper, or HP switching, routing and QoS, LAN/WAN).
- · Voice routing and dial plans.
- · Sound knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing.
- · Strong documentation and communication skills.
- · Excellent organisational skills.
- · Ability and willingness to question current solutions and processes and devise improvements.
- · Ability and willingness to deliver strategies that help our customers meet their business objectives.
- · Be a team player with the ability and willingness to collaborate with other Digital61 staff offering support and identifying opportunities.
- · Able to contribute to new business wins and strengthen customer relationships.
- · Experience with solving interesting networking problems, SNMP and NetFlow data analysis.
- · Experience with building software desirable.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- · Be an Australian citizen; and
- · Have an active NV1 AGSVA security clearance (or higher) or at least the ability and willingness to obtain and hold one.
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org