IT Midrange Application Developer Intermediate (.NET)
|Job Title:||IT Midrange Application Developer Intermediate (.NET)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 09:43|
Seeking an experienced IT Midrange Application Developer - Intermediate .Net
Digital Communication and Identity Services branch is focused on improving and developing future platforms that provide Department identity, authentication and authorisation services. The branch is working with other government agencies to develop Whole of Government digitisation strategy and implement the initiatives as partner.
• Work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services to enable The Departments Identity, Authentication and Authorisation project.
• Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
• Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with Department standards and guidelines
• Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
• Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
• Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
• Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
• Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
• Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
• Deliver maintenance and enhancements or provide knowledge to systems
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 1 x 12 month contract extension pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain and maintain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's