ICT Storage Architect
|Job Title:||ICT Storage Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 20:02|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies from HDS, HP and NetApp.
2. Broad experience in the successful sustainment of Enterprise Storage systems that include Block, NAS and Object Store architectures.
3. Experience with Enterprise Backup and Recovery solutions.
4. Essential: Strongly demonstrated experience with VMware
5. Demonstrated experience with Cisco and Brocade SAN networking infrastructure
6. Demonstrated experience with Object Storage technologies
7. Demonstrated experience with enterprise monitoring and content intelligence solutions
8. Demonstrated ICT Security experience or qualifications
9. Demonstrated experience with Unix / Linux servers
1. Architect, design, implement and deliver Enterprise Storage solutions for systems at all classification levels.
2. Develop and deliver an Enterprise Storage roadmap across multiple classifications and geographically separated data centres.
3. Lead the expansion, migration, and consolidation of Enterprise Storage architecture from HDS, HP and Netapp
4. Provide technical leadership and routine business management of existing Enterprise Storage architectures and associated support agreements
5. Lead systems administration of the existing Storage Area Networks (SAN) in conjunction with future backup storage requirements
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's