ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup)
|Job Title:||ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 20:12|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies from HDS, HP and NetApp.
2. Broad experience in the successful sustainment of Enterprise Storage systems that include Block, NAS and experience in Object Store architectures.
3. Experience with Enterprise Backup and Recovery solutions.
4. Demonstrated experience with SAN networking technologies
5. Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies from Hitachi, HPE, Dell or Netapp
6. Demonstrated experience with Windows Servers and operating systems
7. Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux platforms
8. Demonstrated ICT Security experience or qualifications
9. Demonstrated experience with Object Storage
1. Manage the design and implementation for file services migration between corporate file infrastructure and S3 compliant technologies
2. Advise on the development and continuous delivery of Enterprise Storage System Security Plans (SSP)
3. Support the expansion, migration, and consolidation of Enterprise Storage architecture from HDS, HP and NetApp.
4. Develop and manage Object Storage System Security Plan (SSP)
5. Provide systems administration and support for the management of existing Storage Area Networks (SAN) in conjunction with future storage roadmap requirements
6. Provide support to resolve Service Request and Incident tickets in the Storage and Backup Services queue
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's