Dynamics CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer|
|Start Date:||2019-10-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 16:19|
Seeking an experienced CRM Developer. The developer will be responsible for developing and delivering new ICT capabilities and providing support to existing business applications. The team is currently managing existing and newly funded projects that are being developed on the Dynamics 365 (on-prem) platform with delivery dates from December 2019 through to June 2020. This CRM developer will ensure that the team is adequately resourced to deliver against the agreed business requirements and time frames.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
• Software analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements.
• Implementation of software features from a defined design.
• Upgrade/installation of new software/tool baselines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions - 20%
- Solid working knowledge of SQL with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity - 20%
- Well-developed communication skills: o Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; o Negotiation and liaison skills - 20%
- Experience with Adxstudio Portals - 50%
- Experience using Bootstrap - 50%
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, Immediate start Contract until 30 June 2020
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 October 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's