|Job Title:||Program Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 16:57|
We are seeking a high-performing self-starter to fill an administration and coordination role. Strong interpersonal skills, a positive disposition and a well-established service mentality are needed to succeed in this role. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in handling sensitive and confidential information. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring previous experience in similar roles, preferably in a Government environment.
High level organisation and management skills are essential to the role, including the ability to work across multiple teams, monitor deliverables and correspondence, organising travel and meetings, gather and collate meeting materials, taking notes in meetings and providing general admin support to the General Manager. The ability to be highly proactive and flexible is essential to this role.
- Provide a high level of administrative support across teams.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate room bookings, audio visual equipment and other meeting resources as required.
- Prepare and manage meeting materials, correspondence, presentations and minutes, including the administration of critical, confidential and sensitive information.
- Gather and collate information for the preparation of briefing material and reports as requested.
- Organise and coordinate activities on behalf of the Program as required.
- Coordinate, collect and analyse information from the leadership team to develop regular status updates and reports.
- Provide secretariat support for Program governance groups. This includes liaising with to establish and manage meeting times, preparation of agendas and information packs, arrange secretariat support in meetings, preparation and review of minutes, and follow up with responsible owners of outstanding actions from meetings.
- Assist in developing and distributing stakeholder communications, such as presentations material and informatio
- Undertake other administration tasks and adhoc activities for the Leadership team as required.
- Supoprt and coordinate recruitment and procurement activities as required.
- As required, provide diary management including prioritising and scheduling meetings, monitoring and actioning emails, travel, itinerary and accommodation.Establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships the Program, and with staff across the Department and external stakeholders.
- Comply with all Department work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for personal health and safety and that of the workplace
- Be aware of, and apply as necessary, the principles and practices of the Departments Social Justice and Diversity and Inclusion strategies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven record in providing a high standard of administrative support. Proven administration and organisational skills, with the ability to set and manage multiple priorities. Experience in a comparable role in the Australian Public Service is desirable.
- Demonstrated well-developed interpersonal and relationships skills, with the ability to liaise and consult with a broad range of stakeholders using a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound judgement and act with integrity.
- Is organised, driven and priority oriented and can work in a fast-paced and emerging environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (in particular Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal form, with the ability to adapt to different audiences and draft professional presentations, written correspondence and concisely summarise information.
- Demonstrated ability with achieving results and ensures closure.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Approx start date of Mid November with contract till 30 June 2020. 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Program Control and Requirements Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Project Manager
Solution Architect Applications
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)