|Job Title:||Transition Manager|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:36|
Develop plans, operational readiness checklists and support documentation for large engineering solutions, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Manage Transition into Sustainment planning, including effective engagement with key stakeholders.
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- Work with project manager to establish end to end project plan and transition approach.
- Liaise with stakeholders on release scheduling and communications process.
- Promote awareness of transition planning and support business process and strategy.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production. This includes developing operational readiness checklists, support documentation and acceptance checklists.
- Responsible for actively managing key stakeholder relationships on release scheduling and communication of transition progress.
- Build transition plans including infrastructure and application support models, and change management models.
- Assess, analyse, develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change.
- Establish and maintain a transition issues management plan and an associated register.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with internal project stakeholders as well as external stakeholders to manage the transition process
- Responsible for the delivery and efficient transition to the in-service support period.
- Experience transitioning capabilities from acquisition through to sustainment and developing the artefacts required to support transition.
- Skilled and effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to influence across all levels of the business and prepared to confidently engage in various forums.
For additional information please contact Fiona 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's