Senior Change (transformation) Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Change (transformation) Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 11:02|
The Senior Change (Transformation) Analysts will be working in the Data & Integration stream of the Departments program and as such experience in working with Data & Integration technology change would be desirable.
- Contribute to the Change Management Plan for the program, contributing to the overall change management key activities, requirements and costs.
- Track and oversee the identification of business impacts at a project level for the program and identify change activities required to support the Departments business areas through the change.
- Track and oversee that delivery of change activities identified, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities with other projects across the program.
- Contribute to the Communication & Stakeholder engagement plan, identifying business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment.
- Assist with the development of communication materials applicable to the project.
- Assist with the assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the different projects, contributing to the program business readiness checklist.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities.
- Identify how change resistance is occurring, the impacts of resistance and recommend appropriate interventions to create commitment and adoption, aligning to the overarching program change resistance plan.
- Track change measures and adoption in the business, as per business transition planning for the project, contributing to the overall program change adoption reporting.
- Assist with the development of training needs analysis for the project.
A. Proven experience
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting change in a complex Technology environment.
- Experience in applying ‘better practice’ approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical and results focussed.
- Certification or several years’ experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
B. Achieves results
- Delivers on intended results and marshals professional expertise.
- Steers and implements change plans and deals with uncertainty.
- Develops and supports innovative solutions.
C. Shapes strategic thinking
- Thinks analytically and focuses strategically.
- Shows judgement, intelligence and common sense.
D. Nurtures productive working relationships
- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
E. Communicates with influence
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiates persuasively.
- Listens, understands and adapts to audience.
F. Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Engages with risk and shows personal courage.
- Galvanises others to act.
- Displays resilience and self-awareness, and a commitment to personal development.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Immediate start and contract till 30 June 2021
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's