Project Manager – Multiple Positions
|Job Title:||Project Manager – Multiple Positions|
|Start Date:||2019-10-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:16|
The Project Manager will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills who is confident to break down large projects into discrete work packages from concept to delivery, for a diverse range of customers.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. High level acquisition and sustainment project management competencies
2. Procurement experience (preferably in a Defence context).
1. Take full responsibility for leading and managing activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
2. Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
3. Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
4. Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
5. Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
6. Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
7. Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
8. Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's