|Job Title:||Project Managers|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:21|
The Project Manager will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills who is confident to break down large projects into discrete work packages from concept to delivery, for a diverse range of customers.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated acquisition and sustainment project management competencies
2. Procurement experience (preferably in a Defence context).
3. Experience with requirements capture and definition.
1. Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
2. Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
3. Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
4. Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
5. Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
6. Escalate issues and seek advice from Senior Project Manager in a timely manner.
7. Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
8. Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's