Project Support Officers
|Job Title:||Project Support Officers|
|Start Date:||2019-10-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:27|
The Project Support Officer will work under routine direction to assist several team leads in the delivery of the Project.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated Project Officer Competencies within the ICT field.
2. Procurement experience (preferably in a Defence environment)
1. With guidance from team leads, procure goods and services for ICT systems and administer arrangements for ICT systems
2. With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of procurement documentation in accordance with Defence procurement rules.
3. With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of project documentation in accordance with project management methodology.
4. Assist with routine record keeping, including using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
5. Assist with the establishment standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
6. With guidance from team leads, assist with the logging of risks and issues.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's