System Engineer – Android Emulator
|Job Title:||System Engineer – Android Emulator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 10:38|
The System Engineer will be responsible for the design, integration, testing and documentation of engineering subsystems under broad direction and guidance.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
2. Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration
3. Network troubleshooting
4. Linux-based networking
1. Develop Systems Engineering documentation including, Systems Engineering Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Integrated Support Plans, System Designs.
2. Undertake business analysis activities with a diverse customer set to identify business needs, including conducting surveys, interviews and structured workshops.
3. Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements.
4. Lead systems engineering reviews throughout the project acquisition lifecycle.
5. Plan and conduct test and evaluation activities during system and sub-system T&E events.
6. Ensure the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's