Data Flow Specialist
|Job Title:||Data Flow Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 16:27|
The Data Flow Specialist will be responsible for the investigation, evaluation, interpretation and classification of data, in order to define and clarify information structures which describe the relationships between real world entities.
1. Define and manage the implementation of security-focused data flow across a complex capability.
2. Lead and conduct risk reviews, and the implementation of identified security modules
3. Ensure consistent application of accredited system components to mitigate risk
4. Contribute to the development of technologies underpinning ICT security and data flow enforcement systems.
5. Validate security requirements and ensure their traceability to data flow configurations.
6. Design tests to ensure effective implementation of dataflow configuration against specified requirements
7. Ensure data flow is appropriately aligned with organisational security standards and strategy
8. Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
9. Achieve milestones, managing short-term and long-term objectives.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
ICT Security Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Governance Level 6 (NV1)