|Job Title:||Exchange Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 16:36|
Seeking an Exchange Administrator to assist with Exchange Administration for 2010/2016 product.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Proven experience in the support of capabilities in a Microsoft Windows environment.
2. Knowledge of Windows Servers 2012 R2 & 2016, MS VMware, anti-virus and other various software applications.
1. Administer, monitor and maintain the exchange e-mail system and related messaging technologies. Provide advanced skills in exchange 2010/2016 migration.
2. Install, maintain and support MS Exchange 2010 and 2016. Manage Exchange 2010 decommissioning.
3. Manage capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
4. Provide administration with focus on scripted cross forest object migration, planning and coordination.
5. Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and document changes to ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages.
6. There will be a requirement to undertake occasional planned work outside the core hours, preferably during a maintenance window.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.