Team Leader/Scrum Master
|Job Title:||Team Leader/Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 09:37|
As a Team Lead/Scrum Master, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Director by providing leadership in a team of around 15 staff to build and support IT software and infrastructure in an Agile environment
• Managing one or more software development projects using Agile methodology
• Engaging stakeholders, including business areas and contracted service providers to determine the scope of work and detailed requirements to be delivered
• Establishing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including policy and programme areas, provider representative organisations, Government agencies and other relevant commercial enterprises
• Mentoring and supervising junior team members
• Have strong communication and negotiating skills.
Skills and Experience Required:
Demonstrated experience in
Development and support of large scale, complex IT applications in an Agile environment
Managing multiple stakeholder expectations and providing timely communication for change management.
Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder expectations and providing timely communication for change management.
Having strong problem solving skills and ability to lead multidisciplinary teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2020. 1 x 12 month contract extension pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
Information Assurance (Technical Team Lead) Level 6 (TSPV)
Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer (Baseline)
Senior Business Analyst (Baseline)