IT SharePoint Specialist
|Job Title:||IT SharePoint Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 10:45|
The SharePoint Specialist will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, development, deployment, operations, administration, training and support of key SharePoint infrastructure and business solutions. Their expertise will be required and shared across the Office10 Upgrade and Application Packaging & Remediation projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrate extensive technical experience with Microsoft SharePoint and building custom solutions on On-Premises SharePoint.
• Experience developing and integrating reusable client-side components.
• Extensive client-side web development and using web services (for both SharePoint and non-SharePoint websites).
• Experience developing and installing SharePoint server-side componentry is an advantage.
• Experience configuring and enhancing search in SharePoint, as well as working with business to determine requirements and design search outcomes.
• Extensive experience writing PowerShell scripts as well as using PowerShell for administering and manipulating SharePoint on both server and client-side.
• Previous experience providing detailed, high quality documentation at appropriate level to allow for maintenance and extension of the SharePoint application.
• Knowledge of SharePoint system architecture and the object model.
• Knowledge and experience with add-ins in SharePoint.
• Proven experience in web content management and information architecture using SharePoint technologies with the view to implementing a hybrid online instance in the future
• Deep knowledge of all out-of-the-box SharePoint features & configurations, and have experience with assisting business groups to organize their SharePoint site content.
• Experience in migrating large amounts of content between SharePoint Environments
• Proven ability to communicate knowledge to the Project team and Department staff (located on-site and interstate) responsible for the maintenance of SharePoint moving forward.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's