Azure Cloud Engineer
|Job Title:||Azure Cloud Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 10:35|
The Department requires the services of an Azure Cloud Engineer. The successful candidate will work in a small team within the Infrastructure and Platforms Branch and be required to undertake design, configuration, implementation and support of the Azure environment in a shared services model. The successful candidates must also have the ability to transfer this knowledge and mentor technical staff within the team.
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience in the following:
• Cloud infrastructure architecture and principles
• Azure networking including Azure public cloud and Azure Hybrid Cloud topologies.
• High level understanding of ASD accredited Azure services
• Platform as Service (PaaS) Resources: PaaS SQL, Key vault, APIM, App Service Environment, Data Warehouse, Service Bus, Logic Apps, PlayBooks and Automation Runbook Webhooks.
• Integration experience with private and public clouds
• Automation / Policy design and implementation
• Cloud Network Design • Cloud Security Knowledge
• Infrastructure as Code (design and implementation)
• Create and update technical documentation
• Good understanding of ISM
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of mid November 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Platform Engineer
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)