|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 12:34|
The Change Manager will have responsibility for delivering a set of business outcomes across multiple projects and related support teams in a rapidly changing business environment. The Change Manager, under broad direction, will work independently to develop business focused strategies and documentation.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
1. Chair a number of requirements management working groups involving key stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
2. Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables
3. Analyse and map business processes to ensure that business processes and requirements are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
4. Support discussions on continuous operation improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through business process change or automation.
5. Support the development of business documentation including change management strategies.
6. Provide leadership in the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's