|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 12:44|
The Planning Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Commonwealth Director for the planning of capability enhancements.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Experience with planning in a diverse ICT environment.
2. Experience with Benefits Management.
3. Experience with Change Management.
1. Conduct activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet prioritised needs.
2. Assist with improvement and enhancement of organisational planning methodologies, being mindful of Defence capability planning norms and capability and system needs.
3. Contribute to Defence capability planning document artefacts tailored to suit capability and system needs.
4. Assist with the management of large stakeholder groups focused on capability and system outcomes, and business transformation and realisation of benefits.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.