Ballistic Missile Technical Analyst/Trainer
|Job Title:||Ballistic Missile Technical Analyst/Trainer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 16:49|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strong technical understanding of ballistic missile technology (including propulsion, guidance, navigation and control, and orbital mechanics) - Essential
- Sufficient engineering and mathematics skills to perform complex engineering analysis - Essential
- Experience in all-source intelligence analysis - Essential
- Proficient in modelling and simulation – Essential
- Refine and deliver Introduction to Ballistic Missiles training course.
- Refine and deliver Orbital Mechanics training course.
- Prepare and deliver Applied Modelling and Simulation training course.
- Conduct ‘deep dive’ all-source systems analysis on nominated missile systems supported by extensive modelling and simulation using bespoke DIO software.
- Mentor colleagues in all-source missile systems analysis and provide subject matter expertise to team outputs, including support to WMD proliferation assessments.
- Develop and refine analytic tools in support of systems analysis. Design a configuration management system to encompass the analytical process, from data inputs and model design through to simulation outputs.
- Support requirements analysis and acquisition, implementation and support strategy development and execution (including developing training material) for future advanced desktop tool(s).
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst level 4 (T-SQL/ DB2/ ETL) (Baseline)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer (NV1)
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
(NV1) Cloud Infrastructure Specialist