|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 11:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Good knowledge of Systems Engineering principles and processes.
2. Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
3. Knowledge of IT Service Management, Project Management and IT security.
4. A good understanding of the Information Security Manual.
5. A proven ability to document technical processes.
1. Understand and apply technical and professional knowledge and experience to systems engineering processes across the system engineering lifecycle for systems delivery.
2. Analyse complex systems engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
3. Undertake systems analysis, design, verification and deployment including for software and hardware.
4. Contribute to and review externally developed designs, plans and other artefacts to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
5. Provide technical input for contract development ensuring the quality of specifications, standards and control measures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.