Technical Business Analyst – Systems
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst – Systems|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 11:44|
The analyst will support the architectural design team with detailed requirements analysis, stakeholder engagement, design specification, design reviews, and technical deliverable reviews.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in the identification and analysis of business and technical risks associated with the design and development process.
2. Desirable: Formal qualifications in business analysis, systems engineering and/or software development is highly desirable.
1. Evaluate stakeholder groups and establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, to effect clearly defined and relevant requirements and/or use cases, effective end user testing and work product acceptance.
2. Provide detailed technical contribution to the solution design process under architectural and engineering leadership using a structured business analysis methodology to ensure work packages are unambiguous and testable, leading to deliverables which achieve project objectives.
3. Maintain requirements traceability through design, development and testing processes, managing changes to requirements to ensure achievement of in scope products.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's