|Job Title:||Project/Program Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 12:55|
The scheduler will provide detailed planning and scheduling technical, professional and policy advice in relation to complex work and contribute to strategic planning, program and project management and policy development.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the development of project schedules in Microsoft Project.
1. Analyse and provide comments on one or more contractor schedule/s.
2. Prepare detailed integrated project schedules incorporating the contractor/s schedule, PMO stage plans and other project inputs.
3. Provide regular updates to the Project Director on schedule developments and risks.
4. Maintain Project/Program schedules to identify impacts to the critical path.
5. Engage with stakeholders to ensure accuracy and knowledge of the Project/Program schedule.
6. Draft inputs relating to schedule for project reporting requirements.
7. The codification and transfer of scheduling and project knowledge to Officers.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's