Windows System Administrator
|Job Title:||Windows System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 14:18|
Skills and Knowledge required:
2. IPTables and OpenSwitch
3. ADB, Firmware, Flashing
4. DevOps and Image Building
1. Design, install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
2. Design, install, configure and maintain Microsoft based systems.
3. Configure Puppet and Ansible to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
4. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
5. Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and in doing so, be prepared to approach a wide variety of engaged stakeholders.
6. Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)