Windows System Administrator
|Job Title:||Windows System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 14:26|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Experience in Microsoft administration active directory deployment, MDT, WSUS, WDS.
2. Experience in Hyper V, AD, WSUS, PowerShell.
3. Experience with Windows Client (Windows XP to Window 10) and Server OS (Server 2003 to Server 2016) design, development, administration and hardening.
4. Experience with Automation deployment of Windows workstations and servers using SCCM or WDS with MDT.
5. Experience with system security patching and hardening by leveraging WSUS, SCCM and GPOs.
6. Experience with application deployment and updating using SCCM.
7. Experience with implementing AppLocker, or Software Restriction Policies (SRP) across Server and Workstation systems.
1. Review system software updates and identify those that merit action.
2. Install and test new versions of system software.
3. Prepare and maintain operational documentation for system software.
4. Carry out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance.
5. Contribute to the implementation of maintenance and installation work. Use standard procedures and tools to carry out defined system backups, restoring data where necessary.
6. Carry out builds and tests in coordination with testers and component specialists maintaining and administering the tools and methods – manual or automatic – and ensure where possible, information exchange with configuration management.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)