Cloud Platform Manager
|Job Title:||Cloud Platform Manager|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 13:37|
This is a senior and critical role for the business. Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for refining our cloud strategy and leading the team architecting, designing and building world class solutions across our AWS/ AZURE/GCP platform and supporting our Digital Delivery Teams and their cloud infrastructure requirements.
- Establishing cloud processes and procedures within ASIC
- Manage the teams' workload, ensuring proper prioritization and balancing of work
- Coach, mentor and challenge other team members to upskill and adopt best practices
- Work with architects and other digital teams to assist in the delivery of cloud solutions and implement a CCOE
- Challenge existing processes and methods to look for ways improve, automate and innovate
- Estimate and manage costs of the AWS / AZURE / GCP Infrastructure
- Engage with Vendors (AWS/ AZURE/ GCP, infra & software vendors) to help manage relationships and deliver optimum outcomes for ASIC
- Lead the team in migrating the compute into AWS / AZURE/GCP
- Ensure IT service providers are delivering on their contractual obligations regarding infrastructure and cloud migrations as well as networking.
- Provide direction on all matters infrastructure and cloud as well as being instrumental in the transition to the cloud.
- Manage all IT operational related risk as well as delivering IT services in line with business requirements
- Optimise IT assets, resources and capabilities
- Being the source of reliable and useful information for decision making.
- You will be passionate about customer experience, technology and business simplification. You will love working in teams and mentoring people to deliver exceptional outcomes for the agency, citizens and Industry.
Skills and Experience Required:
The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required.
Location and Contract Term: New South Wales based role. 6 month based role. 2 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget & delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. The succesful candidate must undergo the Departments security onboarding.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Cloud Architect
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)