Business Analyst Level 6
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 6|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 15:26|
The Business Analyst must interpret the needs articulated by a diverse set of customers and stakeholders while leading architects and developers to devise solutions that satisfy the customer needs and remain within the strategic technology direction of the organisation.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size, in which the successful candidate is required to develop an in-depth understanding of and the business needs they seek to address.
1. Identify opportunities for technology to meet business needs.
2. Lead discussion and technology decision making processes supported by in-depth understanding of the business’ strategic needs and best practice technology approaches.
3. Model complex business requirements and provide clear and concise supporting documentation for use by senior decision makers.
4. Takes full responsibility of advice on complex systems design within the constraints of the future architecture, legacy systems and strategic partnerships.
5. Work with the program management to prioritise projects and manage risks to program scope and schedule.
6. Identify the impact of business change and liaise with stakeholders to reduce disruption and confirm business benefits.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Initial Contract Term: 5 months (3 February 2020 – 30 June 2020) and extension options: 2 x 12-month periods
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.