|Job Title:||Procurement Officers|
|Start Date:||2019-11-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 17:07|
The role will coordinate and undertake a full range of procurement activities including purchasing hardware, software and contracts for ICT services.
The role has a significant emphasis on providing a timely and responsive procurement service to all Program areas, with individual procurement activities prioritised by a team leader. Several simultaneous procurements will be expected to be managed at any one time.
The Procurement Officer will liaise directly with technical and non-technical staff and work to complete purchases in accordance with established procurement guidelines. Limited training will be provided for the role.
The Procurement Officer is expected to: follow established processes, prepare quality procurement documentation, maintain procurement records, engage with a range of vendors and suppliers either directly or through panel approaches, and operate with a degree of autonomy.
- In conjunction with an existing team, provide a highly responsive procurement service to an ICT Program of work
- Familiarise yourself with and observe established procurement processes
- Prepare a full range of procurement documentation, keep excellent procurement records
- Take responsibility for achieving timely procurement outcomes
- Represent ICT project teams in discussions with suppliers where appropriate and authorised
- Demonstrate high order collaboration, teamwork, and communication skills
- Experience in CoA simple and complex procurement and RFT processes.
- Understanding and experience in procurement of ICT hardware, software and services.
- Experience in the liaison and communication with ICT professionals and vendors.
- Experience in the preparation of: procurement requirements, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation.
- Maintain the highest degree of probity and discretion in respect to all procurement undertaken in accordance with the PGPA Act 2013.
- Experience managing the demands of multiple active procurements at the same time.
- Good oral and written communication and record keeping skills are essential.
- Understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, negotiation and selection.
- Procurement Methodologies & Contracting Options & Tender Development - Level 2 – Practitioner Commercial Services
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month Contract extension.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information