|Job Title:||Project Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 10:38|
1. Coordinate and assemble information with guidance from the project team to develop and maintain the Project Schedule.
2. Update the schedule and compare the actual work performed against the baseline program, identifying and reporting variances, risks or activities impacting project outcomes.
3. With guidance from team leads, assist with budgeting and costing activities, procurement, and general administrative tasks in accordance with Defence procurement rules.
4. Carry out routine record keeping using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
5. Contribute to and edit technical documents including establishing standard operating procedures for common tasks.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Initial Contract Term: 5 months (3 February 2020 – 30 June 2020) and extension options: 2 x 12-month periods
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's