Project Support Officer (Finance)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer (Finance)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 11:09|
Duties will include project procurement activities, recordkeeping, organising & minuting meetings and general administrative tasks. The Project Support Officer is responsible for budget management and forecast for the program of work and is required to function within broad guidelines and be willing to identify solutions to common administrative problems.
1. Develop procurement documentation in accordance with Defence procurement rules.
2. Carry out systemic record keeping using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
3. Develop and update technical documents including establishing standard operating procedures for project and program management tasks.
4. Manage project priorities and engage with senior stakeholders to negotiate these priorities.
5. Proactively log risks and issues.
6. Manage team action items to ensure objectives and processes are met.
7. Work cohesively with other project team staff in a program setting to support the project deliverables and team objectives.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Initial Contract Term: 5 months (3 February 2020 – 30 June 2020) and extension options: 2 x 12-month periods
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's