|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 11:15|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of networking architecture and topologies.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of current networking technologies and solutions in classified environments.
1. Lead and provide guidance on developing new capabilities within existing WAN environments.
2. Takes responsibility for the development of network architectures for upgraded capabilities to ensure it meets business requirements.
3. Produces detailed design, configuration, implementation, and support documentation. Manages reviews of the benefits and value of other designs and integration challenges and recommends improvements.
4. Contribute to and support leadership efforts to improve capabilities across multiple network domains. Using network management tools diagnose and resolve system and environment problems. Document the analysis of problem patterns and performance trends..
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Initial Contract Term: 5 months (3 February 2020 – 30 June 2020) and extension options: 2 x 12-month periods
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's