Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-11-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 18:26|
The team is providing the shared infrastructure and standards that will enable sport organisations, technology vendors and start-ups to connect and innovate to deliver better experiences for consumers of sport services.
Working closely with our Experience Design Lead, the BA will interview service users, map current and future processes and experiences, develop epics, features and user stories and work with product teams to design better services for our stakeholders.
The BA will:
- undertake all business analysis activities to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time, developed according to defined standards and ensure that chosen approaches, methodologies and recommendations are appropriate and cost effective-
- provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements
- identify and contribute to the development of team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverable is provided in all aspects of the work; and
- provide other related project, analysis, workshop and reporting services as required.
- The BA will have demonstrated their ability to work well with others in a small, fast-delivering team environment.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis using Agile frameworks to deliver medium to large scale projects in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience and highly developed skills in; business and functional analysis, requirements gathering for the development of business systems, and the development and documentation of epics, features, and user stories.
- Experience and highly developed skills in sizing and prioritizing epics, features, and user stories.
- Experience and highly developed skills in service design and the Digital Service Standard process.
- Highly developed facilitation skills and running workshops.
- Experience in working in an agile product management environment.
- Experience using digital collaboration tools such as Microsoft DevOps, Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
- Experience at the team, portfolio or programme level, to help organisation establish the right processes for designing and delivering services in an Agile way (including continuous integration and delivery).
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract with possible extension options
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Competitive rate - flexible work arrangement
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)