Automation Engineer – multiple positions
|Job Title:||Automation Engineer – multiple positions|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 11:28|
The Automation Engineer will be required to develop and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM). The position includes developing software, integrating Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Experience in 1G/10G networking.
2. Experience in IT system design.
3. Detailed experience in CI/CD, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
4. Detailed experience in building testable and maintainable systems using continuous integration and deployment technologies.
1. Deploy and support test infrastructure such as Jenkins and Bamboo.
2. In conjunction with developers build a pipeline that allows for development, testing, QA and production development of code.
3. Produce and update unit and integration tests for infrastructure and software that is being developed.
4. Modify system images during the life cycle to meet testing requirements.
5. Provide stable and scalable system images for developer use using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 – 24 month contract length options. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's