|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Start Date:||2019-11-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 12:37|
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- coach teams in agile mindset methodologies, techniques, processes and tools and provide
- DMP RFQ for personnel recruitment 4 leadership and training in line with agile methodologies
- plan, set up and lead agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, increment planning, iteration reviews and retrospectives
- assist the team to plan, understand and be accountable for achieving its goals
- anticipate and address blockers that the team may encounter so the team can remain focused on its goals
- shape the design of processes and practices used by the team and ensure team adherence to the agreed agile process rules
- help the team manage and resolve conflicts and challenges, and play a key role in improving
- team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance
- identify and analyse risks and opportunities in relation to goal achievement or performance, develop change strategies, and monitor outcomes
- in collaboration with the Product Owner, review and refine the product backlog, reprioritising and re-assessing the relevance of tasks/stories
- facilitate negotiation between teams and the Product Owner in relation to work to be achieved
- represent the teams in scrum of scrum meetings, and pass information from that meeting back to the team
- develop and deliver presentations, conduct rituals and events and be actively involved in
- communication and change activities involving stakeholdersmake significant contribution to innovation, changes in workplace practices and busines improvement
- develop and maintain stakeholder relationships and networks
- Extensive experience in agile methodologies including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in leading programs or projects or delivery of digital products and services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, including making use of strong presentation skills and tools.
- Able to resolve problems proactively, using effective and persuasive engagement.
- Ability to undertake a collaborative approach to working with excellent organisational, coaching and communication skills.
- Ability to make effective use of agile methodologies to build and sustain high performing teams.
- Able to pragmatically respond to changing needs and be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month contract extension
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information