Software Developer – Level 4 Puppet
|Job Title:||Software Developer – Level 4 Puppet|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 12:51|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Develop complex programs using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments to achieve a well-engineered result.
3. Develop software that provides high quality User Experience outcomes.
4. Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement.
5. Work as a member of an integrated Agile team.
6. Document technical processes.
7. Conduct reviews of other team members’ work.
8. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 – 24 month contract length options. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's