Software Developer – Level 4 - C
|Job Title:||Software Developer – Level 4 - C|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 12:57|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrable strong experience in development of languages such as C.
2. Experience with Red Hat or other Linux systems administration
1. Enhance and support capability for new and existing systems
2. Develop and test code using Software Systems engineering principles to allow for the integration of new code within existing capability.
3. Participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings, agile processes
4. Configure and programme network devices or processing systems
5. Provide assistance with support requests, fix and troubleshoot issue within a reasonable amount of time
6. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 – 24 month contract length options. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (C / C++ / Python) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / Pupet / Ansible) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python, Java) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java) Level 3 (TSPV)